Top spot at Waddy Point Camping ground
The Waddy Point Managed Camping ground is a top spot !!….If you want to experience a bit of wilderness yet have a few small luxuries like hot showers and a flushing toilet this is your spot.
- It is a Dingo proof, fenced campground…great peace of mind if you have small children.
- Hot Showers…bring plenty of $1 coins
- Flushing toilets and toilet paper…daily cleaning as it is managed by QWPS
- Coin operated gas BBQs
- Firepit rings to have a small fire for roasting the marshmallows
- 30 spacious campsites available in top area & 90 available beach front
- Sheltered from heavy winds and big shady trees all around.
- Conveniently located near Champagne Pools and Indian Head
- Telstra 3G mobile coverage…
- Brilliant views and close to the best fishing gutters on the island.
A great camping spot that has upper and lower tent sites and facilities and is perfectly positioned at the northern end of the island close to some of the biggest attractions Fraser Island has to offer.
Driving time from Campground to :
Waddy point – 1 minute
Orchid Beach Trading Post – 5 minutes
Champagne Pools – 2o minutes
Indian Head – 25 minutes
Sandy Cape – 35 minutes
Ocean Lake – 15 minutes
Eli Creek – 50 minutes